Tuesday, August 11, 2009

a thought to you, my love.

I can't explain the way you make me feel. It scares me in ways unimaginable. I want to be with you every second and when I can't, I'm thinking about you. Is this a sick thing? Is this healthy? I want to understand why I feel like your the one I want to marry. Marriage. For such a young age how could I want something so serious, and life changing? How could I know that I want you and only you for the rest of my life. Your so different from who I've dated before. Your nothing like the guys I've liked or crushed on. You were my friend before I fell for you, but even then I secretly wanted you. The happiness I feel is such a bliss, even when your an arrogant asshole I want you. No thoughts of us apart cross my mind and I absolutely love it. I absolutely love you.

All I know is feeling this deeply about you is so dangerous and I can't imagine it any other way. I can't imagine it being any other person. You are so unique in a way I know there will never be anyone to cover the spot you've drilled in my heart.

I am so thankful for you, and I love you beyond words and phrases. You are truly my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment